HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the eligibility criteria then the application process is simple indeed. There are no forms to fill out. You just need to
E-mail your application to Ross Miller or post to:
- Your name;
- Your age;
- Your relationship to the Vietnam Veteran and his/her name;
- Your mailing address, contact telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one);
- What you need assistance for;
- Total cost and how you are going to meet any shortfall;
- When you need the money by;
- Confirm that you have NOT applied to any other funding source for assistance. Note - the Board reserves the right to make it's own checks and you
authorise the Board so to do; and
- A short (one paragraph) pen picture of yourself - what you have achieved to date and an indication of your life goals.
All applications are acknowledged including an indication of when you can expect an answer.
Vietnam Veterans Children's & Grandchildren's Trust,
1-111 Te Haumi Drive,
Bay of Islands.